CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Pictures


We all had a wonderful time. We stayed on the beach in a condo that had 3 bedroom and we all had our own bathrooms. We swam and pretty much did what we wanted the entire week. The boys went deep sea fishing, while us girls and Matthew went shopping at John's pass. We even got our family pictures done too on the beach. Thanks to a wonderful photographer named Tina Sargeant. Here is her website http://www.sargeantstudios.net/ you should really check her out if you are in the Clearwater, Redington Shores area.

Matthew doing what he does best. Playing in the sand with his cars. If we left him alone long enough he would smile for us. He did a great job with everything and was patient too. There where 9 of us getting our pictures taken.
This one is my favorite picture of just me and my baby boy. Or should I say both of my baby boys even though Nathan isn't really here yet in those pictures.

Here is our Pregnancy Photo that we had done as well. It's my husband and mine hands in a shape of a heart. I really thought it turned out really well.
This is another one of my favorites. I have seen this done on a lot of friends websites who are Photographers. We did with all 8 of us too. With the sunset in the back ground it just made it just right. I am surprised how far off the ground I got with being 34 weeks pregnant.

There really isn't anything I can really say about this one, It's just perfect photo of my son's foot.