CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hooded towels $10- $15

Here is one of the hooded towels I made for my niece Leah. I made her a green one, pink one and this brown one with her name one it. I learned this project from my besty Brandy. I also sell them for $10 w/out name or $12 to $15 with name. They are great for the pool, getting out of the bath tub too. They make great baby shower gifts, new baby gifts, birthdays, and etc. They grow with your child from infant to 10 if they want to. I really enjoy making this towels. I know my son loves them, he thinks he can fly around. Let me know if you are interested in buying one or want more information about them. Let me know through my blog or at adeich05@gmail.com. I would love to make them for you.