CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog all about me. I may never have the perfect blog as like some others have out there, or even have things spelled right. But I don't really cares, because this is my blog and I can pretty much write whatever is on my mind.

SO, I have started making cards in 2004 and scrapbooking in 2006. I am now more into the whole scrapbooking more than the cards because now I have a little boy named Matthew that is a huge part of my world now. I just love taking pictures of him and then putting them on paper and doing something i want to do. Since moving to Maryland after being in Ohio, North Carolina, Arizona, and now Maryland because my husband of 6 1/2 years got out of the Marine Corps and has taken a job here. I met a few really awesome ladies and have gotten me too making cards again.

I have only ever finished 2 scrapbooks since starting. I am a perfection when is comes to them. I really take my time when doing them too. My first book was to my brother and SIL (sister-in-law) of there wedding in Jamaica. I took all the pictures that was taken and made a really awesome book. The second one was for my hubbies 26 MEU book. It is just about done just have to have him tell me what to write in it then it will be done. Then I am still on my sons first year book even though we are now in his second year. LOL

I started quilting in 2005 when my best friend Brandy taught me how to sew. So, when hubby came home from his deployment he bought me a sewing machine. I not only make quilts but I make Hooded Towels, spit rags, and quilts. I really came a long way too. I made a quilt for my hubby and sent it too him in Iraq. I made one for a really great friend of mine too. This past Christmas I surprised my mom and grandmother a quilt that had my grandpa flannel shirt on it.

Don't worry once I get this blog really started I will have pictures of everything I have done in the past and things that I will make in the future. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. My stuff might not be great but it is to me. I worked hard on the things I make or even do. I hope you even get some ideas off of me. I would also love to see your comments and even your work too.