CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Leah's quilt part 2

As you can finally see I have found my power cord, I have been having a lot of fun making this quilt for my niece. I didn't realize how big it was until I started making it.

This the first row that I have put together last night. It was a little hard since you have to make sure you have the right one the right way. It would have made it a little easier if my wonderful husband didn't take my stitch remover try to use it as a screwdriver to turn down the water heater.

This what each square looks like. I am really happy with the way it is turning out. I can't wait to get back to working on it. Keep checking back for more !

The design I am using it from My sister and me designs. I really like how easy the patterns are too.